Monday, January 2, 2012

My Sunbeam

Jackson is three, so last week he officially became a sunbeam.
He wasn't excited about this transition. 
He wanted to stay in nursery for at least two reasons that he voiced...
He wanted to stay with Mommy in nursery forever and ever and ever...you get the picture.
He wanted to play with toys.

 We really talked it up this week, and threw him a sunbeam party (making a cake), after church.
He was so excited and he did even better than we had hoped in primary.

I sure do love this little guy.
He really is a big boy now.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

That last pic is so cute. And we didn't prepare Lib at all - I felt bad - I just sat the girl down and explained she wasn't in nursery anymore. It totally slipped my mind with all we've had going on. She did fine though.