Our family has had a lot going on.
Kenny just returned from another week in Denver. The boys and I hate it when he is gone (especially me).
He is starting another semester of school, but he graduates in July...I couldn't be more excited! Kenny is looking forward to that day as well :)
I am still teaching preschool and I am planning to do that for as long as possible. Tanner loves it, and Jack is finally adjusting, though I wouldn't say he loves it.
My pregnancy is still moving right along. I am definitely large, and anyone in this house would say I am 'in charge.' I am about 36 weeks or just passing 8 months. I will try to get some pics in a couple weeks to document this little guys pending arrival.
We are taking plenty of time to play trains with friends as well...so much to do!
1 comment:
I can't believe only four weeks left! And that talent show is an excellent idea!
Post a Comment