I thought it would be really fun to have a talent show for FHE, so I told the fam the that we were going to hold our 1st annual New Year's Talent Show!
The kids were excited, but Kenny wasn't too sure about the idea. Since our kids are young, Kenny and I each paired up with a boy and helped create a talent.
Jackson and Mommy did
The Many Faces of Jack
(because this kid is hilarious!).
The one-eyed Jack-Attack
Surprised
sad
happy
scared
mad
We all had such a great laugh at Jack's faces that I made him do them over to get these pictures!
Tanner and Daddy did a puppet show
The Little Red Hen
We all had such a fun time.
I have officially convinced Kenny that this is going to be a fun tradition!
1 comment:
What a fun play and I loved Jack's faces. He is such a fun little guy. Good luck with your last couple of weeks being pregnant. Its fun knowing the end is in sight!
Post a Comment