Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Florida Trip- Day 5

Day 5- The Wedding and Reception
Oh my goodness...what a beautiful wedding.
One of the nicest, most enjoyable and beautiful weddings. Nicole and her Dad did an amazing job. They were incredibly thoughtful of there guests as well!
Here I am visiting with my Uncle Mark, I haven't seen him in 10 year!
Meeting my cousin Carely for the first time in ten years!
She was like 4 last time I saw her!
After the wedding ceremony, Nicole had a hired a tram to give all the guests a tour of downtown St. Augustin while they took their pictures! So thoughtful!
Tanner and I on the tram
The reception was so enjoyable and beautiful. I loved catching up with my long-lost relatives!
Mom and Jack
My step-brother Justin. I haven't seen him in almost 10 years! He was like 13 last time we hung out! We are going to keep in better touch this time. Kenny promised me another Florida trip when Justin gets married (Justin assured us that it might be a while!).
The happy married couple.
Robert and Nicole
Jackson
James (the tough guy)
Watching the dance floor from a distance
Getting more involved
My Granpa's brother, Bill and his wife.
Randi and I
The sista's- sure do miss these girls when we are apart!
My Dad and his family...
Poppop, Uncle Mark, my Dad, Grandmom, and Aunt Bunnie

Me, Grandmom, and her best friend since childhood.
Carley and I catching up
Tanner was getting partied out, so he lined up these chairs and went to sleep!
Carmen and Tanner
My Mom and the the Fivesome!
Michael, Randi, Mom, Steph, James, Me
Randi and Nicole
Steph and baby Gabe
Robert and Nicole at the bride and groom's table
Amber, Aria, and Autumn dacning
Little James is so tired
Carely, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Linda
Mom and James
A great night in downtown St. Augustine!
Congratulations to Robert and Nicole

No comments: