Our sweet Tanner is 4 years old. These years have come and gone so quickly, and I am sure they will continue to do so. We have enjoyed having Tanner in our family so much.
This year we did a Bob the Builder Party.
I have learned that we are out of touch, because Bob the Builder is out and Handy Manny is in (didn't even know who he was until this week-yikes!).
The menu (chosen by Tanner):
Ramen Noodles
Peas
Maple sausage
orange juice
The party crew!

Make a wish!
Started Pre-school
Started Tumbling School
First 3 cavities (I know what you are thinking!)
Recognize the entire alphabet
Recognize the numbers 1-5 and can count to 12
First rivertrip (the Green river)
Tanner's favorite things:
The color blue (not green anymore)
The demolition derby
Race Cars
Riding the four-wheeler (especially through the big-gun)
When Tanner grows up he wants to be a farmer who works in the garden.
1 comment:
I am very attentive to my kids' teeth and my little guy had cavities too. I couldn't believe it. I was very frustrated. I guess it just happens to some kids.
Happy b-day little guy!
Post a Comment