I am usually a little sad at the holidays, because I am rarely with my family. This year I had a really nice chat with each of siblings and I am so thankful to have each of them in my life. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my brothers and sisters!
We had such a great time with Kenny's fam, that I didn't have a chance to feel sad. We had the party at our house (20.5 people- 14 adults, 6 children, and 1 baby).
This is us getting set up for dinner
James H, Robert, Steven, Carlyn, Teneise, and her finance' Jason
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Tasha! Way to throw a sweet party. Florida looks like a blast - glad that you guys were able to make the trip. Love Jack hugging Pooh Bear.
SAD! I am so happy you all had a great time but man looking at these pics makes me sad
It looks like you had a blast in Florida. We are jealous. That is so awesome that you all got to go. I am sure your boys were just ecstatic.
I love all of the Thanksgiving pics. All of the kids are such cuties. Thank you so much for having Mom, Robert, and Dennis. We were sad they didn't make it here, but we are so happy they were able to be with you all. It looks like you had quite a grand group of people. I would have done paper plates as well with that many people.
Ya, just let us know when Kenny will be coming. We we will plan on you all in the summer when things aren't as crazy. Happy Holidays!! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment