Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Florida Trip- Day 6

Day 5- Disney World
As an early Christmas present to my family, my Dad brought us one day at the Magic Kingdom.
I think I was more excited than anyone else.
The boys got button to wear since it was their first visit!
The ferry from the parking lot to the Magic Kingdom





Jackson and I waiting for Tanner and Daddy to come off the Big Thunder Mt Train ride.
You can see Kenny in the red shirt with his hand up waving!
Aladdin's magic carpet ride

Waiting for the parade
Almost any character you can think of was in this parade, the boys were not disappointed!
Jack saw Mickey Mouse!



Taking our picture on the buzzlightyear ride.
Tanner was very excited to see Zurg in jail!
Tanner was so happy to meet Buzz
Jackson wouldn't get to close to any characters!
We had dinner with Winnie the Pooh and Friends. Tanner loved it!
Jackson just was happy to get food!

Jackson is still not so sure about this!
Funny story, the restaurant got us mixed up with another group and brought Tanner a b-day cupcake. Tanner was so excited that they knew it was his birthday last week, that they waitress just played along with him! They even gave him a birthday card signed by Pooh and friends!
Pooh was the boy's favorite!
Jackson went right up to him and gave him a hug, saying, "Teddy Bear!"
The only character Jack would go near. It was so cute!

The whole place was decorated for Christmas! It was pretty, but I wasn't quite ready to hear "Here Comes Santa Claus" playing throughout the day!
Cinderella's Castle
Our view as we were leaving the park!
We had so much fun! I loved seeing the wonder in my boys' eyes. I am glad we had this opportunity and we could spend this time together.

2 comments:

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

Wow!!!! What a great trip! I'm so glad you got to take your boys there. I bet you loved every minute of it.

Melissa said...

Yay for Disney. So fun! I lived in Orlando for 7 years, did an internship at Disney, and I've never seen it decorated for Christmas. Glad you guys got to go. I'm sure it was weird for you to listen to Christmas music while you were sweating. Now you know how I felt the last several years. lol