I have such a soft-spot for this face.
He is tougher and rougher than just about any kid I know....
...and, though it has often caused me stress, there is no other two year old I could ever love more right now!
He has a soft side, known only to those closest to him.
He loves to cuddle and snuggle. My favorite thing he says is, "I wub You."
There is nothing more I want from him than that!
I do wish so much for him though, and I have no doubt that his rough and tough ways will be beneficial to him in his future.
So, this is for my favorite two-year old!
I wub you soooo much!
(Thanks Sharli for sharing the pics...they are wonderful.)







3 comments:
I was going to say that they looked familiar! He's cute! and fun to have around sometimes!
I love the pics of Jack! What a cutie. I can't believe how grown up he's getting.
AWESOME pics! He's gorgeous.
Post a Comment