Tanner is 4.5 years old (this is his official half-way mark).
He is making friends, and is finally okay with the idea of leaving Mom.
This is, of course, bitter sweet.
One day, I know he will become independent, and, though it breaks my heart, I am stilling enjoying being of part of each new triumph!
This all-boy-tumbling class has been a huge step forward for him.
I am proud of all he has accomplished.
Tanner is not shy in front of the crowd and is VERY out-going around other kids.
He is such a happy kid and is very loving.
He is a momma's boy (which I LOVE).
When I told him that I don't want him to grow-up so fast, he said...
" It's Ok Mom, when I marry a girl, we will still live with you."
He probably won't be catching many girls with that attitude!
But, I now have one more memory to add to the books, so maybe it won't be so hard when that day comes!
We had a fun night, although it got late and both boys were VERY tired!
1 comment:
That marriage comment was hilarious! And I love tumbling. I need to get my kids back in it but I haven't found a place I'm happy with yet.
Post a Comment