Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Friends

Happy Late Memorial Day!
 I hope everyone's was as delicious and filled with gratitude as ours was!
Last week we had some friends over, and the boys had a blast!
Things I learned...
I learned that Sydney LOVES to be read to. 
We were reading Charlotte's Web and she wouldn't let me stop!
 I learned that I shouldn't leave the treadmill down while I am in the shower, because the kids think it is a toy.  They were sliding down into a pile of blankets at the end.  Tanner and Carley tried to do it together and Tanner knocked Carley over...it wan't pretty.  There was some bad road-burn!  Poor girl!!
 I learned that my Jack might be growning up!  This entire week he was never the cause of ANY problems with other kids.  He and his cousin, Ryan, played wonderful all day with NO fights! 
 I also learned that everything tastes better when you eat it outside...

...but, I actually already knew that little secret!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Picnics are the best! I wish we had good grass here. We do the picnic thing but we usually end up with stickers all over the place. :) And the treadmill thing is good to know. Kids are to smart to have figured out how to turn that thing on!

Reed, LeighAnn, and Johnny said...

Love the outside picnic! It's rained so much here I'm hoping we get a few fun outings like that too. Enjoy.