Tanner is 5 years old now...yep that is right.
I feel the way every mother before me did and say "where did the time go?!"
For his birthday breakfast, he chose eggs with cheese, grits, bacon, sausage, and apple juice.
The boys were a little tired, because we had to wake them so Kenny could get to work a little earlier that morning.
Tanner got to open his gifts...snow boots,
snow pants, and coat. He was very excited!
Kenny's aunt gave the boys an old race track, so we saved it for Tan's b-day...the boys love it!
Tanner got to choose what we did all day...he chose to ride bikes at the park, watch a movie at home, play games, and play with toys.
Kenny had a long day and a lot of homework, so didn't come home until late.
We went out to the city for some car repairs, so we found a super-fun place to celebrate with Tanner.
We had an all-you-eat pizza buffet and arcade/game place...Tannner loved it!
Tanner actually drove the bumper cars all by himself!
What happen to the days when he needed his mom?
Oh well, Prego people aren't allowed to do any of the fun stuff anyway!
The boys were a huge fan of the virtual reality roller coasters/race tracks.
Tanner and Dad on the racetrack. I had to give Kenny a hard time for coming in second.
Kenny had to ride the go-carts twice, since pregos aren't allowed on that either!
I think I hurt his ego the first time, and his competitive nature made sure he got first place the second ride!
Mini-bowling! The cutest thing ever!
There were tiny balls, little lanes and tiny pins.
Best bowling ever for little kids!
We took Tanner out and got him a new bike!
He is in love, and I have to take him everyday to ride it.
As you can see Jack got the old one.
We put the training wheels back on, and Jack was so cute! He wouldn't ride for very long, before he would say, "This is too hard, I need a break."
Tanner's favorite haven't changed much this year. He still loves blue, the fair (especially the demolition derby), race cars, and riding the four-wheeler. This year I would add riding his bike to the list though.
His accomplishments and firsts include, riding a jet ski, he is beginning to sound out words, and he is very social.
When Tanner grows up he want to be a builder/construction worker.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanner! What a cutie. I'm so glad you all had so much fun, and Tash you are the cutest prego lady EVER!
What a great birthday! Lucky kid!
Post a Comment