We have had a lot of help from Kenny's Mom, and I don't know how we would have made it through the first couple days without her! We are super grateful.
The boys loved having someone to play with while mom was down.
Will got his first bath.
He still hasn't decided that he loves bath-time, but I am sure it will grow on him!
One unique thing about Will is that he loves warmth.
He doesn't like to be changed at all, unless it is right by a roaring fire!
If the room is warm, he will sleep most of the night, but if it is below 75, he wakes constantly.
It is fun to learn all the new things about our youngest family member.
We just love this baby to pieces.
He is a very spoiled boy!
1 comment:
Tash, I just can't get enough of your little boy. He is the absolute cutest guy! Hope you're doing well. We're thinking of and praying for your darling family.
Post a Comment