We ventured out for our first outing when Will was a about two and a half weeks. The weather was great and the big boys were going crazy.
We met up with cute cousin Tessa at the park.
The boys had a blast, and Will slept almost the whole time...nice!
It was nice to get out in the fresh air and visit with my SIL.
I was pretty exhausted when we got home.
The closer we get to normalcy, the happier I am feeling.
It is really hard for me to feel like I can't be a mom, or to let others run my house.
I guess I am learning to let go of some control...it is probably a good thing for me.
Recovery-mode does have it's advantages though. For example, I am glad Brittany was brave enough to get on this contraption, because I would have lost my lunch for sure (even in the best of shape)! It is going faster than it looks...the boys are holding on for dear life!
1 comment:
Oh he's so cute! I wanna squeeze the lil' guy. Being a mom of three is exhausting but really fun. I love that you went to the park. The open air is good for everyone - even the little one. He makes me excited to have #4. I keep going back and forth on when to really start trying (we are not trying, but we are not-not trying, if that makes sense). It's so hard to balance it all but I also don't want a huge gap between Libby and D and then D and the next. He'll be all alone. Some times I think I can take on the world. Other times I am not so sure! Sorry for the long post! You're doing awesome! And keep sharing. :)
Post a Comment