Five...
we are a family of five now.
I just love the sound of that!
The boys have been waiting a long time for this new brother, and I have loved watching them interact with him.
Tanner wants to hold him all the time. Whenever Will gets fussy or upset, Tanner runs to his side and says, "It's OK Will, your big brother is here."
Jack has been so good with Will as well. He loves to talk to him and kiss him. He is constantly trying to bring him toys to play with.
It is hard to believe that I am now the mother of 3 little boys.
I love having all these little guys around me.
Five
I love it!
There have definitely been some adjustments and growing pains with a new baby in the house, but I just keep reminding myself that this goes fast. In 3-6 months time, we will be adjusted to our NEW normal.
How could I not love having these cute little faces to look at everyday!
The pain of child bearing is still lingering.
Some nights are a little long.
Some days seem even longer.
Every now and again my patience runs a little too short.
We have had a lot of help though, and I am trying to enjoy this brief and precious newborn stage.
I feel very grateful and happy when I see my children.
I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by these great guys.
Thanks for all the kind comments, gifts, and service.
We are most definitely blessed!
When I am back on my feet again, I will most properly thanks you all!
3 comments:
Yay!!! So glad he's here healthy and strong!! Woot woot! And adjusting to three is intersting but so rewarding.
Wow! What a crazy delivery story! I hope you are recovering well. Thank goodness for modern medicine, right? He is so cute! And being a family of five is awesome.
Congratulations what a cute baby to add to your adorable little boys!!
Post a Comment