Will is one month old today!
I took a lot of pictures...and just couldn't narrow them down (the joys of digital).
I am sure you understand.
It would be fair to say that this little boy has taken over my life for the last month.
That precious smile is all the reward I need!
After Will's bath, Tanner was excited to help me with this photo-shoot and kept begging to be in the pictures.
Jack even joined us for about 2 minutes, before he ran off to find his next adventure (today, he has been proud to show me that he can jump like a frog...we will save that for another day!).
Will's hair is definitely turning red (Kenny had red hair as baby, too).
His eyes are blue, and his baby acne is finally clearing up!
His digits are perfect!
I had to get closer, as I can never get enough baby feet.
Yes, I have fallen in love, all over again!
This was Will's way of letting me know that we were done!
I am just hoping that this next month will treat me to a little more sleep!
4 comments:
Oh Tasha, he is just so cute, I love him. His hair looks curly and he looks so much older than a month. He is just doll. I am glad everything went well. It is an adjustment having three kids but I am sure you have already mastered it!!
He is gorgeous! I love the curly red hair. Please post all the pics you want. I love to stare at him. He makes me want number four!
Tash, those are the most adorable pictures. What a handsome little guy! He definitely fits in with your other two cute boys and I bet he's so fun to cuddle too. Keep enjoying these fun moments. I'm so happy for you.
CUTE! CUTE!
Post a Comment