Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Free Printables

Ever since Jackson's birthday, Tanner has made sure that I knew that his birthday was coming up and he wants a
John Deere Tractor Party.
I was looking for some fun things to do and I came across this site...
It has FREE printables that are so useful.
For example...invites, coloring pages (which I am going to use to make some interactive placemats), party hats, stickers, party favor boxes, and much more!
All you need is a printer and some cardstock!! There are tons of different themes, so if you are planning a b-day party or just want some winter-day fun...get printing!

2 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

That sounds fun! Thanks for sharing, and I am excited to try that pancake recipe...looks so yummy! Is it just as good with the whole wheat? Cause that's what I like to use, but it doesn't always taste as fluffy.

Troy and Heather said...

I just caught up on your blog. I haven't looked at it for a bit. That looks like a great pancake recipe, I will have to try it out. That is so funny about Haley and Carley. You are so good to be so creative with your kids b-day parties. My kids are lucky if they get a homemade cake, or I guess I should say a cake made from a box, not a premade cake:)