Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A teacher in the making.

I have been tending our nieces and nephews the last couple days, and, as I was canning, this is what I heard from the next room:
Hailey: What is this?
No response
Hailey: It is a cupcake? Is this healthy for our bodies?
Carley: Yes
Hailey: No, it is not.
Hailey: Okay students, what is this.....it is a sandwich. Is it healthy for our bodies?
Carley: Yes.
Hailey: You are correct! A sandwich is healthy for our bodies.
She went on and on, and it was so cute!
Tanner never said a word, and Carley always answered yes.
This is what Tanner does while he should be in bed...
"...but mom it is my house."
Does anyone else ever find mysterious teeth marks in their butter when they leave the room and return??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh I miss them all. I cant say that i have had that happen to my butter yet but I am sure that it will happen some day. Tell your sister thank you and that I think so to.

Brooke said...

A cupcake isn't healthy? I would have failed that test! And, Ellee just ate a huge chunk of butter the other day. Nasty!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you didn't tell me about Hailey's little tutoring session. Where did that come from. I love that Tanner is finding his own place in the world. Finally I have to say there have never been little teeth marks out of my butter, oh no, usually it is huge finger digs. UGG!!

Bourgeous said...

Ahh, she looks like she could be apart of apt 13! I think Tanner's new house looks appealing.