Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Milkjug Pumpkins

Tanner did a painting project with his friend Rustin.
We found a cute project perfect for a preschooler. It uses milk jugs, which we have plenty of!
It was easier for Rustin to lose his shirt than to wear a smock!
Our finished projects
(never mind my unfolded laundry in the back-ground, I find it makes great decoration).
Instead of using a flashlight I stuck it on his nightlight. I thought it was cool, and he did too...at first. When it was time for bed, he made me take it off because it was to scary! Oh well!!

This is a link that will give you instructions to make your own milkjug pumpkin!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

That is REALLY cute! And we also have tons of jugs. We use them to gather the tap water than runs while we wait for the hot water. I'm sure we could spare some for this! I may have to. :)

I use Picasa for my collages. I can never choose a favorite pic so I just post them all!

Jennifer Lyn said...

What a cute idea! I want to try it.