Thursday, October 22, 2009

P is for Preston

Tanner loves the alphabet, and he likes to have a person to go with each letter...for example, M is for Mommy, D is for Daddy, J is for Jackson, S is for Steven and so forth. Yesterday, Tanner said,
"Mommy what one is Preston?"
Now, all I hear is "P is for Preston."
This is a cute picture of Tanner and Preston from out weekend of kids.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Way to go Tanner on those letters. Ellee loves "E"--but she's not really into learning the others. We've been working on it. She does know "B" too for her cousin Britt. I should try to teach her the way you're teaching Tanner. Maybe she'd be more into it.

Jon and Amber Davis said...

That is too cute. I am glad that there friendship is mutual. All I hear about is Tanner!! They are too cute together. Way to go Tanner!!