Monday, October 26, 2009

Painting Pumpkins

Believe it or not, this is actually the first time I have let Tanner paint!
I have been worried about the mess mostly. Tanner loved it, and he did so well at keeping things clean (for the most part).

This is Tanner's creation.

This is my creation, but Tanner didn't think it was very good. He told me that my pumpkin needed hair~ I have to admit, he has an
eye for style!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Awesome! I'm going to carve pumpkins tonight for FHE. Thanks for the comment! I'm having a lot of fun with Mike, that's for sure. I'll post the Greece pics sooner rather than later I hope!

Brimaca said...

You've never let him paint! Wow that's how I occupy my kids for hours. WHen it's warm let them put on oversized throw away shirts and let them paint out on the driveway. Spray them off when done. So easy and so fun!