Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday #28

Well, I am getting up there, but at least I can still blow-out all the candles (as you can see form this ridiculous picture)!

Hailey made me a beautiful collection of homemade artwork!

Kim made me the most fabulous chocolate cake ever. She calls it "Death by Chocolate" cake. That is the only way to go, if you ask me!

As always, Jackson ate very well. The picture is super blurry, but I couldn't bring myself to leave it out!
Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes, the cards, and all the hard work. I feel grateful and very blessed!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh, oh, oh, oh, oh........That chocolate cake looks absolutly AMAZING. (I love choclate, it is my weakness) Looks like a good time. Of course I expected Jackson to look like that after cake. Happy Bday!

Brimaca said...

I still can't believe we are 28. Where did the time go! Happy belated b-day girl!

Bourgeous said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't wait to talk with you when you guys get back into town.

Troy and Heather said...

Oh ya, you are really getting up there:) I am right there with ya, but a little ahead of ya. Love the b-day pics. The cake does look yummy. I am glad little Jackson enjoyed it.